G3 Pro AED
Fully-Equipped, semi-automatic automated external defibrillator (AED)
G3 Pro AED
- Height 3.3 in. (8 cm.)
- Width 12.4 in. (31 cm.)
- Depth 10.6 in. (27 cm.)
- Weight 7 lbs. (3.2 kg.)
Cardiac Science G3 Pro AED – Features
- Simple, easy-to-use, one-button operation.
- Intuitive and comprehensive voice prompts guide user through rescue.
RescueReady® ReliabilityMetronidazole is available in generic form. Buy cheap Metronidazole 400mg (Flagyl ER) no Prescription It is also important information to carry with you in case of emergencies. Patients who have infrequent, mild bouts of asthma attacks may use over-the-counter (OTC) medications to treat their asthma... Order cheap Combivent 200 metered doses (Cipla) Online Do not use double or extra doses.
- Patented RescueReady® technology includes daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests of battery, internal electronics, software, and pads, which assures first time, every time shock delivery.
- Configurable biphasic energy protocols and detection rates.
- Optional 3 lead continuous ECG patient monitoring.
- For Sale
- 7 Year Warranty – Unit
- 1 Year Warranty, or 12 hours (which ever occurs first) – Battery
- 1 Year Shelf Life on Pads
- Replacement Pads and batteries
- Wall units
Cardiac Science G3 Pro AED – Specifications
- Semi-automatic with manual override
- STAR® biphasic truncated exponential
Allowable Energy Range (J)
- Escalating Variable Energy (VE) 95J to 351J
- 5 energy protocols available
Factory default (nominal)
- 200VE, 300VE, 300VE
- Shock button and manual override
- Clear, concise voice prompts guide user through the rescue
- Available with compressions-only CPR or CPR with rescue breaths
- Displays written instructions to guide user through rescue process, SmartGauge battery status indicator, service indicator, pad indicator, text display, ECG display
- 3.5 in (8.9 cm) diagonal transreflective TFT display with 320 x 240 pixels (quarter VGA)
- Resolution is 113.5 dots/in (4.47 dots/mm)