G3 Pro AED
- Height 3.3 in. (8 cm.)
- Width 12.4 in. (31 cm.)
- Depth 10.6 in. (27 cm.)
- Weight 7 lbs. (3.2 kg.)
Cardiac Science G3 Pro AED – Features
- Simple, easy-to-use, one-button operation.
- Intuitive and comprehensive voice prompts guide user through rescue.
- Patented RescueReady® technology includes daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests of battery, internal electronics, software, and pads, which assures first time, every time shock delivery.
- Configurable biphasic energy protocols and detection rates.
- Optional 3 lead continuous ECG patient monitoring.
- For Sale
- 7 Year Warranty – Unit
- 1 Year Warranty, or 12 hours (which ever occurs first) – Battery
- 1 Year Shelf Life on Pads
- Replacement Pads and batteries
- Wall units
Cardiac Science G3 Pro AED – Specifications
- Semi-automatic with manual override
- STAR® biphasic truncated exponential
Allowable Energy Range (J)
- Escalating Variable Energy (VE) 95J to 351J
- 5 energy protocols available
Factory default (nominal)
- 200VE, 300VE, 300VE
- Shock button and manual override
- Clear, concise voice prompts guide user through the rescue
- Available with compressions-only CPR or CPR with rescue breaths
- Displays written instructions to guide user through rescue process, SmartGauge battery status indicator, service indicator, pad indicator, text display, ECG display
- 3.5 in (8.9 cm) diagonal transreflective TFT display with 320 x 240 pixels (quarter VGA)
- Resolution is 113.5 dots/in (4.47 dots/mm)