Zoll AED Plus
- Height 5.25 in. (13.3 cm.)
- Width 9.50 in. (24.1 cm.)
- Depth 11.50 in. (29.2 cm.)
- Weight 6.7 lbs. (3.1 kg)
Zoll Plus AED – Features
- Data Storage and Transfer
- Proven Accuracy
- Integrated, Full-view Data Collection
- Battery and Electrode Compatibility
- LED Display of Readings
- Patient Monitoring
- Configurable Storage for Maximum Manpower
- For Sale
- 5 Year Shell Life on CPR-D-padz
- 5 Year Shell Life on Battery. End of life designated by Red X (typicalremaining shocks = 9).
- Local Service
- Replacement Pads and batteries
- Wall units
Zoll AED Plus – Specifications
- Rectilinear Biphasic
Defibrillator Charge Hold Time:
- 30 seconds
- Automatic pre-programmed selection (120J, 150J, 200J)
- All patient connections are electrically isolated
- Less than 10 seconds with new batteries
- ZOLL CPR-D-padz, pedi-padz® II or stat-padz® II
- Configurable automatic self-test from 1 to 7 days.
- Default = every 7 days.
- Monthly full-energy test (200J).
Automatic Self-Test Checks:
- Battery capacity, electrode connection, electrocardiogram and charge/discharge circuits, microprocessor hardware and software, CPR circuitry and CPR-D sensor, and audio circuitry
- Optional LCD with moving bar
- 2.6″ x 1.3″; 6.6 cm x 3.3 cm
Optional ECG Viewing Window:
- 2.6 seconds
Optional ECG Display Sweep Speed:
- 25 mm/sec; 1″/sec
- Variable 60 to 100 CPM
- 3/4″ to 3.5″; 1.9 to 8.9 cm
- Evaluates electrode connection and patient ECG to determine if defibrillation is required
- Ventricular fibrillation with average amplitude >100 microvolts and wide complex ventricular tachycardia with rates greater than 150 BPM for adults, 200 BPM for pediatrics.
- For ECG Analysis Algorithm sensitivity and specificity, refer to AED Plus Administrator’s Guide.
Patient Impedance Measurement Range:
- 0 to 300 ohms
- Protected ECG circuitry